Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Remove from Multiquote Add to Multiquote
Add Reply
WWE General Thread #4; Prepare the Thread for massacre. (Until WM34)
Topic Started: Apr 3 2017, 10:56 AM (4,332 Views)
HereComesTheChief
Member Avatar
To Each Future
Posted Image
So, WrestleMania has come and gone once again. You know what that means.

RAW

SmackDown Live

And so we look towards the future. How will the landscape of the WWE be altered in the next year? Who will rise to the top? Nobody knows for sure, but at least you'll be able to talk about it with a nice bottle of milk or two. It's true, it's damn true.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Goto Top

DrMarble1
Member Avatar

Never thought I would say this, but Raw actually came out of the show looking much better than smackdown. The best smackdown match was Styles/McMahon, the rest were either a snooze (Corbin/Ambrose) or bombed completely (Wyatt/Orton).

With the Hardys on board, Raw's tag division might FINALLY get some life breathed into it, and while Owens deserves more than to have the Raw Mid-Card title, it does help make the belt actually feel like its worth something, which is more than can be said for the Intercontinental Title at the moment.

Reigns didnt turn heel, of course. You know, at this point, I dont even think he is a bad wrestler, he's quite the opposite actually, its just that the role of "Top babyface that we are all supposed to root for" clearly isnt something he is fit for. Put him in a role that works for him, and i'll be 100% behind him.

Lesnar is champion, which was coming from a mile away. Will he show up for minor PPVs like this month's upcoming "Payback"? Who knows, but I do think its best that he only show up for championship matches, and maybe the show before PPVs, because I feel that having Lesnar only show up occasionally makes when he does show up feel like a big deal. The one downside is that there is NO WAY he will drop the title on a minor PPV, so even if he does wrestle at Payback, the outcome is very clear.

Mojo Rawly won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. I have to admit, I didnt see it coming, I was expecting Strowman or Zayn to win. Maybe they are grooming him to challenge Ambrose for the Intercontinental Title? Maybe Ryder is returning soon and they want the Hype Bros to have some momentum? Who knows were this is going, but either way, I think Mojo is one to watch.

Orton is the new champion. I really, REALLY wanted Wyatt to have a long reign with the title, but I guess it was to good to last. Its also a damn shame that a match I was really looking forward to ended up being really, really, REALLY FUCKING BAD. Im not sure were they are headed with Randy, is he a face or a tweener? I'm hoping for tweener, because lets face it, Face Orton is really boring.

Undertaker... just... I have no words.

PS: I would like to share this GIF with the world for no other reason than it never fails to make me laugh

Posted Image
Edited by DrMarble1, Apr 3 2017, 11:17 AM.

cliffracer
Member Avatar

Posted Image

FreewayKnight
Member Avatar
GWA-HA-HAR!
Never forget that this happened.

Posted Image

Shoenin
Member Avatar

>Concuss one of your biggest money makers
>Get world title push

Its filler as fuck but either way, what the fuck mate?

Atsuro Blanchette
Member Avatar
Friends till the end!
Shoenin
Apr 18 2017, 08:10 PM
>Concuss one of your biggest money makers
>Get world title push

Its filler as fuck but either way, what the fuck mate?
How Senator Armstrong felt when Zubaz won VGCW: Survival...
Very Salty... :salt:

Cheer This Dan
Member Avatar
Big Hoss
Breezango are no.1 contenders.
SMACKDOWN YOU HAVE REDEEMED YOURSELF!

Madrush23
Member Avatar

I want to know whos bright idea was to name the next Raw PPV i refuse to say the name mind you. So much innuendo.

:huh:

Of all of names why this?
Edited by Madrush23, Apr 30 2017, 10:32 PM.

fakeangel
Member Avatar

I assure you, it was Vince.

Shoenin
Member Avatar

NO

LONGER

HINDERED

Kirbydamasta

We're in a timeline.

FreewayKnight
Member Avatar
GWA-HA-HAR!
Posted Image

Cheer This Dan
Member Avatar
Big Hoss
Kirbydamasta
May 21 2017, 09:55 PM
We're in a timeline.
It's not a good timeline.
It's not a bad timeline.
It's the timeline.

Soundwave
Member Avatar

what

HereComesTheChief
Member Avatar
To Each Future
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · WWE: World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply