Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Remove from Multiquote Add to Multiquote
Locked Topic
WVGCW 2k17 Last Call Thread
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 07:01 PM (2,469 Views)
NottyRose
Member Avatar
A rose, by any other name...
Alright, so.

As you're all well aware, we converted to WWE 2k17 back in October, and unfortunately, we are now approaching the end of that game's lifespan, as the online server is expected to go down at the end of May.

Most everyone should know by now, but we ARE planning converting again to WWE 2k19 after its released later this year, but that's still far enough away that the next Season 11 of WVGCW will almost assuredly be fully in 17, so we're going to have to start prepping for that.

However, it also means that preparations for Season 2 of WVGCW Genesis will have to begin as well. That's right, Genesis will continue on as it has been, with the second season happening some time during S11, most likely. More details on that will come later, rest assured.

More importantly for the moment, we don't have a ton of time to get those potential Genesis picks before the server goes down, so here's what this thread is for.

If you have a CAW you'd like to see get a shot in Genesis, this is your last chance to show them off.
If you have an idea for a CAW you'd like to see get made for Genesis, this is your last chance to make their case.
If you just want to signal boost an existing CAW, you can do that, too.

I'm going to close this thread on Tuesday, April 24th, which is when the discussions on the roster for the next season of Genesis will begin, so chop-chop!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Valcion
Member Avatar
START PLAYING UNIST
Humbly requesting Yuugi Hoshiguma for the obligatory mastadon role
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wiisnake
Member Avatar

Please give Yuffie a chance
Offline Profile Goto Top

Choco Nath
Member Avatar
T O P N E P
Spoiler: click to toggle

I gotta push Nep again only because having a character who's rumored by a once rumoured Sega console show up on a show that shares a name with an actual Sega console is a little too perfect to turn down.

As for someone new, I never got round to actually pitch these, but I'll throw them out there:

And although this is a 2K18 version I do have a 17 version if anyone really wants her:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mosaique
Member Avatar
>dirtsheets
Bunch of girls I made:

Edited by Mosaique, Apr 11 2018, 09:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NottyRose
Member Avatar
A rose, by any other name...
Also, and while this should go without saying, I will for emphasis:

Make sure the CAWs are actually on the server. If they get picked, but aren't available for download and the servers go down, then that would really suck!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DoctorStrangelove
Member Avatar

They're pulling the plug that early? Dang.
Online Profile Goto Top

Nap1400
Member Avatar

DoctorStrangelove
Apr 11 2018, 07:27 PM
They're pulling the plug that early? Dang.
2k15 and 2k16 the plug was pulled on May 31st. We're working on the reasonable assumption that the pattern will continue.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kirbydamasta

signal boosting miu iruma
Offline Profile Goto Top

Captain Rodriguez
Member Avatar

Got a few CAWs from the pitch thread I'll bring up again in here.

Jolyne Cujoh

Hikage

Makoto Nanaya

IT'S SHIKI'S TIME
Online Profile Goto Top

Choco Nath
Member Avatar
T O P N E P
Also notice I had this up on the server, no moveset or Entrance from what I recall, but the models up and I'll update her if I get round to making the moveset and entrance:
Posted Image

And one more I never made a video:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gigasoundwave
Member Avatar
Genesis Does!

Here's my girl. Also, not my caws, but also putting Choco's Yang Xiao Long and Doc's Sailor Jupiter out there, too. They're great and I'd love to see them in Genesis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Super Solver
Member Avatar
Vote for Katt. Do it. DO IT!
Please help these caws find a job.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Wiisnake
Member Avatar

Might as well pitch this since I am proud of this moveset Also

Magilou please
Offline Profile Goto Top

AntUnderTheMoon
Member Avatar

NottyRose
Apr 11 2018, 07:01 PM
I'm going to close this thread on Tuesday, April 24th, which is when the discussions on the roster for the next season of Genesis will begin, so chop-chop!
Is this thread just for showing off and reminding people of CAWs?

Do I just wait for the discussion thread for the next Genesis season to throw my support for CAWs already mentioned in this thread?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · WVGCW Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic