Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Remove from Multiquote Add to Multiquote
Add Reply
WVGCW Genesis 2 Silver Block - Night 7!
Topic Started: Aug 6 2018, 12:48 AM (253 Views)
NottyRose
Member Avatar
A rose, by any other name...
Posted Image

I was told late night announcements were okay, so late night announcements are what you get! WVGCW Genesis 2: Silver Block Night 7 will be going live on August 7th, at the usual time of 6PM Eastern/3PM Pacific!

The field is beginning to narrow, but everyone is still in it, and even a longshot can still have an effect on the final outcome! Here's what we've got lined up:
  • Shiki Misaki attempts to keep pace with the other front-runners as she faces Marisa Kirisame, who continues to have her hands on everything not nailed down!
  • Miu Iruma looks to take the driver's seat after handing Alisa her first loss! She'll take on Nia!
  • An obligatory Gold Block Tag Match!
  • Alisa Amiella tries to re-find her momentum as she competes against a desperate Makoto Nanaya!
  • And in our main event, two women both trying to avoid falling further out of contention, both looking for a big win to propel them forward! Android 21 faces Urbosa!
Offline Profile Quote Goto Top

Rude_Semprini
Member Avatar

I appreciate the announcement made just for Britbongs and the insomniacs.

elcidthehero
Member Avatar
No mercy! Wounds that won't heal! Carved into flesh! Lethal Pain!
Jokes on you Notty.

IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME!

Jeffthemadman
Just a grownass man who still likes cartoons and games
1. If Shiki wins, Marisa will be in danger of being out of the tournament.

2. Whoever wins between Miu and Nia, the winner will be the leader of Silver Block.

3. Considering last week's insanity, we'll be in for another gutbuster.

4. It'll be a shock if Makoto beats Alisa, but considering Miu beating the God Eater before, who can say...

5. If 21 loses, she'll be the first in Silver Block to be kicked out of the tournament joining Kizuna in the loser's circle.

This episode's gonna be intense as fuck!

Mosaique
Member Avatar
>dirtsheets
Not mentioning stolen Gerudo Valley Driver and culmintion of a grudge match? C'mon

giygasattack
Member Avatar
NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS
6:48am is pretty late night alright. (Go Nia)

Jeffthemadman
Mosaique
Aug 6 2018, 04:23 AM
Not mentioning stolen Gerudo Valley Driver and culmintion of a grudge match? C'mon
Alright, their match will determine the first loser of Silver Block, provided Makoto somehow beats Alisa.

Captain Rodriguez
Member Avatar

Jeffthemadman
Aug 6 2018, 08:24 AM
Mosaique
Alright, their match will determine the first loser of Silver Block, provided Makoto somehow beats Alisa.
3 losses isn't eliminated. I mean, it's not likely they'll win, but mathematical certain elimination comes at 4 losses.
Online Profile Quote Goto Top

Jeffthemadman
Captain Rodriguez
Aug 6 2018, 09:28 AM
Jeffthemadman
Aug 6 2018, 08:24 AM
Mosaique
3 losses isn't eliminated. I mean, it's not likely they'll win, but mathematical certain elimination comes at 4 losses.
Ah, I mistook the number of matches for each block this season for the number from last season. Phew, that means Kizuna, Makoto, and 21 still have a chance!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply