Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Remove from Multiquote Add to Multiquote
Add Reply
Let's Talk Waluigi; Too bad, Waluigi Time
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 10:23 PM (36,759 Views)
VicariousShaner
Member Avatar

Posted Image
This should be the thread dedicated to discussing the people's champion, Waluigi. As of this time, there aren't any other specific wrestler discussion threads, so I guess I'll just have to wing it a bit. Before the discussion starts, I will give a short introduction.

*ahem*

Waluigi is one of the most loved and respected wrestlers in the VGCW. Despite a frankly embarrassing win/loss record in his singles career leading to (rightful) accusations of him being a jobber, Waluigi has still captured the adoring heart of the audience. Waluigi's entrance is accompanied by a huge scream of support by his numerous fans, truly showing their unending support no matter what the purple powerhouse ends up doing in the ring. Despite widely considered the "king of all jobbers", Waluigi has, at one point, held the Casual Championship belt and currently (as of the season 4 finale) holds the position of Tag Team Champion along with his partner, Wario.

To start the discussion, here's a fun fact: Waluigi versus Ganondorf was the former's very first match in the infamous Great Tournament. Waluigi was crushed, but it possibly started some one-sided rivalry between the two, considering the results of their latest meetup. What do you guys think?

Offline Profile Quote Goto Top

freethedose
Member Avatar
CRAZY NOISY BIZARRE TOWN
I'm surprised that he doesn't have the sign that says "The people's sign."

Redjameskidd
Member Avatar

Waluigi is to VGCW what Santino Marella is to the WWE---a comic relief jobber who just might surprise you with an upset every now and then if you turn your back on him.

Hey, that gives me a thread idea!

DesuBlade
Member Avatar
深いダー♂ク ・ ファ♂ンタジー♂!
Redjameskidd
Jun 12 2013, 12:18 AM
Waluigi is to VGCW what Santino Marella is to the WWE---a comic relief jobber who just might surprise you with an upset every now and then if you turn your back on him.

Implying anyone would ever turn their back on Waluigi

He's The People's Champ for a reason. Because he gets one of the biggest pops in VGCW. If you don't like it, TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME.

VicariousShaner
Member Avatar

Redjameskidd
Jun 12 2013, 12:18 AM

Yeah, these upsets, otherwise known as "the WAAAAAAA factor", are a huge part of the popularity of Waluigi. However, there are very few fans that would ever turn their backs on Waluigi.

Also Santino Marella kind of looks like Wario from the chest down.

Brodehouse
Member Avatar
YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH
Curtain jerker with a bigger pop than the main event. Maybe dominating Ganon is the first step in the road to greatness. Maybe he jobs to Raph and Ezio next week.

TOH
Member Avatar
More sizzle than a rasher of bacon.
He's just a VGCW Championship away from being the first Triple Crown wrestler in VGCW history. I hope he gets that far.

Mr. Satan Overlay Face
Member Avatar
TOUGH  BOY
What is up there, anyway?

CommanderVid
Member Avatar
that's right snake
MR. SATAN OVERLAY FACE
Jun 12 2013, 10:56 AM
Dubs

Hexagon Heat
Member Avatar

Waluigi will be the first wrestler to hold the Casual, Co-Op, and VGCW titles! Believe!

Gooper Blooper
Member Avatar

Waluigi must never leave. Good to see he may finally get some plot time in Season 5, since his minor appearance with Geno was spectacular.

WALUIGI NEVER SECOND CHOICE

VicariousShaner
Member Avatar

Yes, I for one am very excited at the prospect of having Waluigi appear in more plot. On the subject of the wonderful triple crown, are there any other wrestlers competing for that prestigous title as well?

CommanderVid
Member Avatar
that's right snake
VicariousShaner
Jun 12 2013, 02:13 PM
Yes, I for one am very excited at the prospect of having Waluigi appear in more plot. On the subject of the wonderful triple crown, are there any other wrestlers competing for that prestigous title as well?
Only Satan, Ganon and Eggman if they win the casual title. Which will never happen for Ganon and Eggman.

DesuBlade
Member Avatar
深いダー♂ク ・ ファ♂ンタジー♂!
MR. SATAN OVERLAY FACE
Jun 12 2013, 10:56 AM
Dubs.

Check 'em.

Hexagon Heat
Member Avatar

AVGN and Pyro also need the Casual title for a triple crown.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · BWA Wrestler Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply