Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Remove from Multiquote Add to Multiquote
Add Reply
NO NO NO
Topic Started: Jul 1 2013, 05:57 PM (47,797 Views)
KoopaLandInc
Member Avatar

I'll admit I wasn't always a fan of M. Bison, but he won me over with his impressive victories over Hercule (although not in the GM tournament), and Snake. He also put up a good fight against Jensen. All three are former VGCW champions. I feel he's one of the more underrated stars in VGCW. So... discuss.
Posted Image
Edited by KoopaLandInc, Apr 19 2016, 10:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Goto Top

MrPhoenixCross
Member Avatar
CUTE!
This thread wasn't made on Tuesday. You know what that means. :stare:

But seriously, I've been a fan of Bison in the SF games and the CAW looks damn near perfect. I always want big things for Bison. He has all the potential in the world to be great.

DesuBlade
Member Avatar
深いダー♂ク ・ ファ♂ンタジー♂!
mrphoenixcross
Jul 1 2013, 05:59 PM

But seriously, I've been a fan of Bison in the SF games and the CAW looks damn near perfect. I always want big things for Bison. He has all the potential in the world to be great.
Don't be ignorant. It could be Tuesday for some people. Just because it isn't Tuesday in 'Murrica doesn't mean that it can't be Tuesday. Silly PhoenixCross.

Bison has a good record. He's straight even. He has the potential to be amazing and I do see a future VGCW Champion in Tuesday.

MrPhoenixCross
Member Avatar
CUTE!
DesuBlade
Jul 1 2013, 06:04 PM
mrphoenixcross
Jul 1 2013, 05:59 PM

Don't be ignorant. It could be Tuesday for some people. Just because it isn't Tuesday in 'Murrica doesn't mean that it can't be Tuesday. Silly PhoenixCross.

To be fair for others it might be Tuesday but for Bison it's Tuesday every day of the week.

John Dudebro
Member Avatar

I wish Bison had another gimmick, because I'm so tired of Tuesday jokes.

MrPhoenixCross
Member Avatar
CUTE!
John Dudebro
Jul 1 2013, 06:13 PM
I could scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! for an hour if that would make you feel better.

Or just randomly say OF COURSE! Those are good too.

Nathorus
Member Avatar

mrphoenixcross
Jul 1 2013, 06:14 PM
John Dudebro
I could scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! for an hour if that would make you feel better.

Or just randomly say OF COURSE! Those are good too.

KoopaLandInc
Member Avatar

If Bison ever wins a title, I better see links to YES YES videos in the chat. Or Daniel Bryan chanting YES!. Either or.

Shoenin
Member Avatar

Y no psycho crusher

DesuBlade
Member Avatar
深いダー♂ク ・ ファ♂ンタジー♂!
John Dudebro
OH HO HO, THIS IS DELICIOUS

Redjameskidd
Member Avatar

We really didn't see Bison too much this past season, did we? After his bad run in the GM loser's bracket, he has kind of been in the background.

While I'm in this thread, let me ask: What exactly is his Psycho Crusher finisher? I've heard people talk about it, but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen it. He used to have that standard DDT, so I'm glad it was changed if it indeed was.

DesuBlade
Member Avatar
深いダー♂ク ・ ファ♂ンタジー♂!
Redjameskidd
Jul 1 2013, 10:59 PM
We really didn't see Bison too much this past season, did we? After his bad run in the GM loser's bracket, he has kind of been in the background.

While I'm in this thread, let me ask: What exactly is his Psycho Crusher finisher? I've heard people talk about it, but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen it. He used to have that standard DDT, so I'm glad it was changed if it indeed was.
It's a running Spear. That's his Psycho Crusher finisher. Nothing too special.

Brodehouse
Member Avatar
YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH
You came here prepared to wrestle a madman, and instead you found a GOD?!?!

bladeworksmaster
Member Avatar
X: Doubt
FOR I BEHELD GANON, AS HE FELL FROM THE TITLE, LIKE LIGHTNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Y BCZ

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one sick of Tuesday jokes. It seems to be the only thing that springs up in the chat whenever Bison appears, which is weird because there are so many other jokes associated with Bison, as this thread has demonstrated.

At times Bison seems like a truly brutal competitor, and I think he's very slowly but surely working his way up from having nearly becoming Jobber of the Tourney in Season 3. Perhaps he'll eventually have his turn to shine as a villain in one of the upcoming seasons, considering he's never been involved in plot up to this point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VGCW Wrestler Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply